Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FABULA necklace featured on EcoEtsy

I was doing my habitual browse through my favourite blogs and sites tonight and, hey, what do I see on the EcoEtsy Team blog? It took me a few seconds to realise that it was a photo of my recycled black bow FABULA necklace. It was featured for their weekly theme nomination.

They are pretty fussy over there about the pics quality, so I have to say a huge thank you to the fantastic Julia Kobalz, who took the photo and beautiful Sara Dunn, who modelled the necklace.

Fabula recycled necklace

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! i love your creations! saw you at cosa verde and im featuring one of your necklaces on my blog today, you're welcome to visit anytime :)

    thanks,
    Rachel
    http://theshopbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete