Monday, May 10, 2010

FABULA showcase on cosa verde

I believe in doing my bit for the planet, so I opened a new showcase store on cosa verde and they planted ten trees for me through Trees for the Future. This wonderful online marketplace makes it easy to find great green goods. Now every month as I pay my shop fee cosa verde will donate 10% to Accion charity that provides microloans and business training to poor people who start their own businesses, giving them the tools they need to work their way out of poverty.

See my eco-friendly jewellery on cosa verde

Fabula jewellery recycled textile necklace

Photo by Julia Kobalz

2 comments:

  1. This is an area I could improve upon...

    Thanks for joining in on the discussion in blogfrog. Great tip. I'm working on being more comfortable in my own skin. I think the rest will follow.

    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and introducing me to your brilliant blog and concept. I am following!

    ReplyDelete